Flo by Moen™ Smart Water Security System Introduction
Families suffer catastrophic water damage more often than fire and theft combined* Flo by Moen™ eliminates that risk. We’re excited to announce expansions to the Flo by Moen™ water security portfolio. Moen®, in partnership with Flo Technologies Inc., is now able to bring this cutting-edge innovation to a larger consumer and customer audience by introducing retrofit accessories, and the NEW! Smart Sump Pump Monitor.
Help consumers’ protect their remodel investment and their homes by incorporating these products into their remodel
*Source: Insurance Information Institute - Facts + Statistics: Homeowners and renters insurance
Nearly half of designers indicated that automatic leak/flood detectors will be extremely popular over the next 3 years in both the kitchen and bath.
Flo by Moen™ products offer affordable water security solutions to protect consumer remodel investments.
“Over the next three years, how popular do you think each of the following technology solutions will be in new or remodeled kitchens and primary bathrooms?”
Source: NKBA Design Trends 2021
NEW! Flo by Moen™ Smart Sump Pump Monitor Introduction
The Flo by Moen™ Smart Pump Monitor is already gaining recognition throughout the industry
Editors’ Choice Award: CES 2021 and Best of KBIS 2021 Silver Winner
The Flo by Moen™ Smart Water Security System offers peace of mind and puts users in control over their water supply to help detect and prevent leaks, as well as monitor water usage, all from the convenience of their smartphone.
- The Flo by Moen™ Shutoff Valve monitors and helps protect the water inside of the home’s pipes.
- Flo by Moen™ Smart Water Detector, a discreet 3.5” sensor placed anywhere users see a risk, monitors for water inside of the home, outside of the pipes.
- And now the new! Flo by Moen™ Smart Sump Pump Monitor, continuously monitors sump pump performance, helping to protect from water outside of the home.
Replace the anxiety of a flooded basement with the power of 24/7 peace of mind and plumbing protection with the new Flo by Moen™ Smart Sump Pump Monitor*. This device uses connected, smart technology to help homeowners reduce the risk of flooding as a result of failed sump pumps by providing monitoring and alerts when potential failures or unusual conditions are detected.
Moen’s Smart Sump Pump Monitor will be available in late 2021.
Ring & Control4 only works with the Smart Water Shutoff
Flo by Moen™ Smart Sump Pump Monitor Features & Benefits
Available later this year
- Real-Time Sump Pump Health Check: Includes Smart Water Level Sensor that monitors water levels in real time to alert homeowners of a flooding risk or if the pump is not working efficiently.
- Back-Up for Your Back-Up: Runs tests on the battery back-up system (if applicable) to ensure it’s ready to work when needed.
- Away from Home Access: Provides real-time notifications about potential issues with the sump pump system via the Moen® App and through an audible siren for when users aren’t nearby their smartphone.
- 24/7 Monitoring with Alerts: Plug any brand sump pump into the Wi-Fi enabled smart outlet to monitor pump performance and be alerted of potential issues.
- Outage Alert: Notifies users via the app and through an optional audible alarm on the monitor if there is a Wi-Fi or power outage which could disrupt the primary sump pump from working properly.
- Leak Detection: Device includes standalone leak detector, and includes a Remote Leak Sensing Disc to enable another layer of protection by letting homeowners know as soon as water is where it shouldn’t be near their sump pump.
- Freeze Alert: Offers location monitoring to alert for abnormalities in temperature which can indicate problems with freezing pipes.
- Humidity Monitoring: Offers location monitoring to alert for abnormalities in humidity percentage which can indicate the possible occurrence of mold.